Tuesday, March 15, 2016

BIG NEWS !!!!

Big-News-Image

Many of you have probably noticed that We Love Kink has been kind of stagnant lately. Well that is because I (Michelle) have been so busy with WLK Book Promotions & WLK Media LLC that I haven't had the time to devote to the blog like it needed. This caused me countless hours of remorse. I didn't know what to do. I didn't want We Love Kink to go under but at the same time I knew I just couldn't keep up with it on my own. Well I am happy to say that as of now we have a new admin joining me on the team. Mistress Mary of Mistress Mary's Book Lair has decided to jump on board and take over the job of helping me run the blog. I can't express how excited I am.

Well Maybe I can try..... I am so happy to know that the blog that I have put so much time, effort and passion into will keep on kicking.
 
69333




















Please join me in welcoming Mistress Mary to We Love Kink !!!
 

text_welcome_115 tumblr_mihgfquVSP1rugtvpo1_500

No comments:

Post a Comment